In this document
chevron_rightChoosing what to download
chevron_rightScripting language bindings
linkChoosing what to download
On the Mac platform, we provide a native library as well as wrappers for Java, .NET Core, PHP, Ruby, and Python. Please choose the library that best suits your needs.
linkScripting language bindings
The PDFNetC library can also be accessed from alternative languages, such as Java, PHP, Ruby, and Python. Please see our samples collection for samples in the language of your choice.
linkDownloadsAn evaluation or commercial license key is required to run PDFTron. If you are evaluating the SDK and do not have a key, please obtain one, and then visit this page via the link included in the trial email. If your company has licensed PDFTron then you already received your key in an email from email@example.com. See sign in for more details.
Use the guides below to get started with the language/framework of your choice:
The SDK contains the following files and folders in it.
- Lib - The folder containing PDFTron libraries/components.
- CosEdit - An evaluation version of CosEdit, a stand-alone, low-level PDF editor. Using the evaluation version the users can inspect the low-level structure and contents of PDF documents.
- Samples - Folder containing PDFTron sample projects.
- legal.txt - Legal and copyright information.
- license.pdf - CPU license agreement and warranty for this product.