- PTPDFViewCtrl - detailed API documentation for the parent class of
- PDFTron iOS API documentation - detailed API documentation for PDFViewCtrlTools library
About PDFTron SDK
PDFTron SDK is a high-quality, industry-strength PDF library meeting the requirements of the most demanding and diverse applications. Using PDFTron you can write stand-alone, cross-platform, and reliable commercial applications that can read, write, edit, print and display PDF documents.
The PDFTron SDK is available for all major mobile platforms:
- Android (Java, C/C++, Xamarin)
- iOS (Obj-C, Swift, C/C++, Xamarin)
and desktop/server environments:
- Windows (.NET 2.0+, .NET Core, Java, C/C++, Python)
- Linux (Java, C/C++, Python, Ruby, .NET Core)
- macOS (Obj-C, Swift, Java, C/C++, Python, Ruby, .NET Core)
as well as, with PDFNetJS, directly in a web browser.
For more information, please visit us at www.pdftron.com.
PDFTron documentation can be accessed online through the following links:
- PDFTron Online API Documentation
- PDFTron Getting Started on Xamarin
- PDFTron What's New
- PDFTron Support Resources
- PDFTron Sample Code
At PDFTron, we understand that good technical support is as important to our customers as our products themselves. Our technical support team consists of the same developers that build our products, work on new features and fix the bugs. This ensures that our customers receive accurate and to-the-point answers to their questions or problems.
For details related to technical support, please refer to PDFTron support.
If you are sending an email, please include the following information when submitting a bug report:
- Your Name and Company / Contact information.
- PDFTron Product and Version
- Operating System
- Detailed description of the problem.
- Are you subscribed to annual maintenance?
Call for Success Stories!
We are always looking for practical examples of solutions achieved by our customers using our products, as well as, feedback on your level of satisfaction with our products and customer service.
If you have an interesting solution using our products or would like to offer us some feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.