Learn how companies like Novartis, Veeva, eClinicalWorks, and others use the PDFTron SDK to improve trial performance and accelerate approval timelines. In this 45-minute webinar, we’ll show how our Pharma & Life Sciences customers have improved review and approval workflows during the clinical trial process.
- Give sponsors, CROs, and sites the ability to collaborate on clinical documentation by highlighting text, circling content, adding notes, and replying to comments in real-time.
- Set user permissions to define who can access, review and approve documents, and track changes and versions through audit trails.
- Quickly assemble your eCTD for submission by combining, merging, rotating, cropping and splitting documents with intuitive APIs.
- Sign electronic case report forms with a mouse, by adding an image or by typing your name.
- Permanently remove sensitive information from source documents with a free-form redaction tool and (regex) text search to automate detection of sensitive common expression strings.
- Prevent sensitive documents from being shared by overlaying a userID, timestamp and IP address when accessing files.