Learn how you can add real-time document collaboration capabilities to your software with PDFTrons SDK. In this 45 minute webinar, we’ll go through examples on how our customers have seen big boosts in user productivity by enabling real-time conversations in documents across browsers and native applications.
- Give users the ability to collaborate simultaneously in a document: highlight text, circle content, add notes and reply to comments in real-time
- Tie document collaboration into your users review and approval workflows with statuses (accept / reject document changes)
- Restrict who can view, edit, annotate and respond to changes in a document with granular user permissions
- Prevent sensitive documents from being shared by overlaying a userID, timestamp and IP address when accessing files
- Let users collaborate on documents across all platforms: Web, Android, iOS, Windows & more