In this document
chevron_rightNew for iOS
Release Date: April 4th, 2018
Built with Xcode 9.2 (9C40b)
6.8.0 is a major release.
linkNew for iOS
- A new annotation style picker
- New methods to customize the UI tools without modifying the tools source code.
- iPhone X support for UI controls
- Improved sample projects, including a new set of Swift samples
- Documentation for Tools.framework
- RTL support for free text annotations
PDFNet.initialize no longer accepts null or empty license keys. A valid demo or commercial license key is required at all times. Please request a trial license if you do not have one.
- Direct office conversion is not included for 32 bit platforms in the standard distribution. (If you use a direct office conversion on a 32 bit platform, it will throw an exception.) Licensed customers can contact us at email@example.com if they require this functionality.
TRN_rect is no longer available, use
PTPDFRect instead. For this reason, use
-[PTPDFRect GetX1], not
-[PTPDFRect getX1] (etc.).
- A number of improvements have been made to
Tools.framework, including some which will require updates to your app's code. Please see the guide 6.7 to 6.8 Migration.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and minor improvements