Release Date: 2015.06.04
Note: PDFNet 6.5.1 is compiled using Xcode 6.3.2. Please ensure your project is compiled with the version of LLVM/Clang that shipped with Xcode 6.3.2 or greater.
- Includes the changes for 6.5.1 that were included in our desktop SDKs (other than Word2PDF, which is coming soon for mobile): https://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/whatsnew.html
- The tools library and Complete Reader sample use NSLocalizedStringFromTableInBundle and NSLocalizedString respectively to enable internationalization of their user facing strings. There is a new project, tools-strings, in the tools source code that creates the tools strings bundle for use in an app. See the updated Getting Started blog post for more info.
- CompleteReader now includes user bookmarks stored outside the PDF.
- Adds new annotation added/modified/removed methods to the ToolManager.
- The armv7s architecture is no longer included (as per Xcode defaults), as there is no measurable performance improvement over armv7 and the extra slice adds to the app size. If you need an armv7s build, please contact us.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
New PDFViewCtrl Methods:
New PTToolCommon Protocol Methods:
New PTPDFViewCtrlToolManager Protocol Methods:
- (void)annotationAdded:(PTAnnot*)annotation onPageNumber:(unsigned long)pageNumber;
- (void)annotationModified:(PTAnnot*)annotation onPageNumber:(unsigned long)pageNumber;
- (void)annotationRemoved:(PTAnnot*)annotation onPageNumber:(unsigned long)pageNumber;