Release Date: 2014.11.03
Note: PDFNet 6.3.2 is compiled using Xcode 6.0.1. Please ensure your project is compiled with the version of LLVM/Clang that shipped with Xcode 6.0.1 or greater.
- Includes the changes for 6.3 that were included in our desktop SDKs: https://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/whatsnew.html
- All PDFNet classes are now prefixed with PT to avoid naming conflicts with other libraries. All future releases will include this change.
- New Bookmarks control that allows user create bookmarks.
- Scrolling with two fingers is now possible when annotating.
- An eraser tool that can be used to erase freehand annotations.
- Text annotations (highlights, strikethroughs, underlines, squiggly underlines) can now be resized after they are created.
- Text annotations type can now be changed, i.e. a highlight can be changed to an underline, a strikeout to a highlight, etc.
- Annotations can now be edited while in an annotation creation mode. For example if you are in text highlight mode, tapping on another highlight will allow you to edit it, and then dragging across new text will highlight it, reducing the need to go back to the toolbar to change modes.
- New @3x image assets.
- Updated and enhanced the Complete Reader sample for iOS 8 and the iPhone 6 (Plus), and the.new tools.
- Support for converting Office documents to PDF with new PTConvert method convertOfficeToPDF:completion:. Note that this method uses a UIWebView under the hood, so purchase of the Convert Add-on is not required, but we are not able to control conversion quality (which will be the same as other apps that use a UIWebView for this purpose).
- New Swift sample project that shows how to use PDFNet from a Swift project using a bridging header.
- New C++ sample project showing how to use PDFNet's C++ interface (useful for writing cross-platform PDF manipulation code).
- Framework available split into two (one for device (armv7, armv7s, arm64) and another for simulator (i386 and x86_64) that are less than 100 MB and hence can be committed to GitHub.
- Bug fixes
- (PTAnnot*)GetAnnotationAt: (int)x y: (int)y distanceThreshold: (double)distanceThreshold minimumLineWeight: (double)minimumLineWeight;```
+(void)convertOfficeToPDF:(NSString)filePath completion:(void(^)(NSString pathToPDF))completion