This release brings the core PDF functionality to version 6.3.2 of the desktop SDKs.
It adds two new custom controls to the open-source tools library:
a thumbnails view control and a user bookmark control. It also
adds one new tool to the open-source tools library: an eraser tool. More information
regarding core PDF functionality updates can be found on What's New page.
- Tools source code is no longer in the PDFViewCtrlProjects folder. It is now
moved to the lib/src folder.
- Improved usability for Tools: i.e. two finger scroll in annotation creation mode,
control handle for text markups.
- An UserBookmarkDialogFragment allowing user to add/edit custom bookmarks.
- An ThumbnailsViewFragment showing the thumbnails of a document and it also supports
page rearrangement as well as page deletion.
- An AnnotationPropertyPopupWindow for styling annotations.
- An Eraser tool is now included that can erase freehand annotation.
- Better stylus support: option to allow ink annotation with stylus anytime and
anywhere on the document without entering the ink tool
- All sample projects have been updated to use Android 5.0 with compileSdkVersion 21,
buildToolsVersion 21.0.2, gradle 2.1 with version 0.13.3.
- CompleteReader sample now come with more view modes including facing, cover facing,
night mode, rotation mode and the thumbnails mode; it is also integrated with
the new tool and controls such as the eraser tool, the user bookmarks and updated
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.