This release of PDFNet for Android brings the core PDF functionality in
line with version 6.0.0 of the desktop SDKs. More information can be
found on the what's new page, http://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/whatsnew.html.
- Fonts, CMaps, and standard PDF resources were separated from the
libraries into a file (pdfnet.res) that can be shared among multiple
- Added new overloaded variants of PDFNet.initialize() that accept an int
argument to be used with the resources file.
- Added PDFViewCtrl.smartZoom(), which attemps to zoom to an intersecting
- Added a "Bookmarks" widget to the sample app PDFViewCtrlDemo, so users
can navigate the document using the bookmarks dialog and also check the
source code on how to interact with bookmarks.
- The code has been reviewed to avoid Lint warnings, and some deprecated
APIs calls were changed to use newer Android API.
- Now the Tool class (Tool.java) overrides the onDoubleTap() event (this
overrides the default double tap behavior of PDFViewCtrl) and attempts
to perform a smart zoom before a normal zoom.
- New AnnotEditLine tool, which is now used to edit lines and arrows. This
new tool uses only two dots to control the line, being possible to move
the control points freely.
- Fixed a bug with the DialogColorPicker for not showing all the colors
in the dialog (Tools.jar).
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.