Release Date: February 18, 2013
- Added PDFViewCtrl.setPageRefViewMode() and PDFViewCtrl.getPageRefViewMode() to control the page view/fit mode upon page change.
- Added PDFNet.setViewerCache() and PDFViewCtrl.setViewerCache() to support fast rendering.
- Added PDFNetSDKSampleDemo project, which showcases the API and includes several sample code files.
- Modified PDFViewCtrl.setUseThumbView() to allow user to set the thumbnail maximum side length.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent compiling with API 11 (Honeycomb).
- Fixed an issue of flickering when using PDFViewCtrl in different layout schemas.
- Fixed an issue with alpha values for transparent images.
- Fixed an issue that on Android 16 (Jelly Bean 4.1), zooming might cause page change in single page mode. This
is caused by the new gesture dectector behavior on Android 16.
- Fixed an issue with the page indicator being drawn in a different position when sliding pages. This is caused
when the hardware acceleration is turned on in the manifest and the device is running Android >= ICS.
- Misc bug fixes and improvements.