PDFTron was pleased to present at the PDF Association‘s recently held PDFDay conference in Washington, DC and New York City. James Borthwick, a member of our development team, presented a talk on Collaborating with PDF: Where we are today, and what’s next. It is now available online:
The talk addresses the following topics on collaborating with PDF:
- What is PDF Collaboration?
- How do we collaborate today (hint: this hasn’t changed in 15 years)
- How can we radically improve PDF collaboration?
It then concludes with an audience Q & A.
We also presented a brief outline some of the capabilities of PDFTron’s software, which you can see here in just over 3 minutes.
We cover the following, with details of course available on our website.
- PDF/A Validation and Conversoin
- Mobile & Desktop viewing, editing and annotating
- Web: viewing, annotating and collaborating
- Conversion to and from ePub, HTML, XPS, SVG, etc.
- Digital Signatures