PDFTron Mobile PDF SDK™
PDFNet Mobile PDF SDK for Windows Mobile brings the full power of the PDFNet library to Windows Mobile devices. Windows Mobile PDF Library ships with simple to use C/C++ APIs that allows developers to seamlessly integrate PDF viewing, creation, searching, annotation, and editing capabilities with their mobile apps.
The SDK contains a set of C/C++ application programming interfaces (APIs), sample code, comprehensive documentation, and source code (with source code license).
Key features of the Windows Mobile library:
- Proven, Robust High-Quality PDF rendering on Windows Mobile. Offers optimized and accurate rendering of any PDF document at top speeds. The Mobile SDKs are built using the proven PDFNet PDF library, a solid and advanced PDF engine used by millions of users in all market sectors.
- Unrivaled Perfromance. High-performance, smooth viewing of complex PDF files documents in continuous modes or at high zoom factors (up to 500x magnification).
- Rich Graphic Support. Supports all PDF features including JBIG2, JPEG2000, AES, transparency, smooth-shadings, Asian and embedded fonts, etc.
- Ready-to-use Tools for Rapid Development. including support for advanced features such as text selection, full text search; links; bookmark navigation and manipulation; interactive forms; various annotation capabilities to enable PDF markup (text highlight, underline, strikeout, squiggly, line, rectangle, ellipse, arrow, sticky note, and free-hand tool mode, etc.).
- Highly Customizable Widgets. Includes widgets with full source-code access enable fine grained control to every aspect of user experience.
- Full Standards Compliance. Supports all versions of the PDF format, including ISO32000. PDF features such as advanced transparency, smooth-shadings, CJKV fonts, and large images that confuse or crash other solutions are handled without problems. Additionally, the library can process and repair many non-compliant or corrupt PDF documents.
- Supports all versions of Windows Mobile v5 and higher (including Windows Phone 7).
- A Complete PDF Solution for Windows Mobile and Windows Phone 7. Extensive API supports PDF viewing, page annotation, page and document manipulation, import and export from various formats, PDF stamping, splitting and merging, text search and highlighting, content extraction, redaction, optimization, PDF/A support, etc. For details please see PDFNet Feature Chart.