PDFTron Mobile PDF SDK
PDFNet Mobile PDF SDK for iOS offers complete PDF annotation, viewing and editing capabilities. The SDK supports the the same extensive feature set that is included on all our supported platforms
Key features of the iOS library:
- Create and Edit Annotations. Render, create, edit and flatten annotations.
- Fill Forms and Sign Documents. PDFNet supports interactive and programmatic form filling and document signing (both e-signatures and digital signatures).
- Text Selection, Searching and Processing. PDFNet can intelligently determine reading order so that text selection and extraction are done in the order that the user expects.
- Unparalleled Flexibility. PDFNet´s UI elements are open source and included with the SDK. Use them as-is, or customize as much or as little as needed to fit your app.
- Truly Cross-Platform. PDFNet is built on a universal cross-platform codebase which works equally well on iOS, Android, Windows and more. We also provide out-of-the-box Xamarin wrappers for iOS and Android.
- Reliable and Complete. PDFNet can handle almost all PDFs found in the wild, and will automatically repair "broken" ones.
- Advanced rendering. PDFNet includes a highly optimized PDF renderer. Unlike most iOS PDF SDKs, we do not rely on CoreGraphics for PDF rendering, and provide more reliable and in most cases a faster experience. The PDFNet renderer is multi-threaded and SIMD accelerated.
- Fully documented. PDFNet contains documentation for all of our APIs, as well as an Xcode docset for IDE based documentation.
- Extensive Sample Code. PDFNet comes with numerous sample projects, including "CompleteReader", a full featured PDF reader. We also have sample code for specific tasks available online.
- Specialized Features. PDFNet includes specialized Add-On capabilities such as PDF optimization (to reduce file size), redaction and PDF/A validation, generation and conversion.
- A Complete PDF Solution for iOS. Extensive API supports PDF viewing, page annotation, page and document manipulation, interactive form filling, import and export from various formats, PDF stamping, splitting and merging, text search and highlighting, content extraction, redaction, optimization, PDF/A support, etc. For details please see PDFNet Feature Chart.
- Supports iOS 7 and greater.