PDFTron Mobile PDF SDK
PDFNet Mobile PDF SDK for Android brings the full power of the PDFNet library to Android devices. Android PDF Library ships with simple to use Java APIs that allows developers to seamlessly integrate PDF viewing, creation, searching, annotation, and editing capabilities with their Android apps.
The SDK contains a set of JAVA application programming interfaces (APIs), sample code, comprehensive documentation, and source code (with source code license).
Key features of PDFNet SDK for Android:
- Proven, Robust High-Quality PDF Rendering on Android. Offers optimized and accurate rendering of any PDF document at top speeds. The Mobile SDKs are built using the proven PDFNet PDF library, a solid and advanced PDF engine used by millions of users in all market sectors.
- Complete JAVA Bindings. Complete Java interfaces and ready-to-use utility controls enable painless and seamless integration into Android apps.
- Unrivaled Performance. Offers high-performance, smooth viewing of complex PDF files documents in continuous modes or at high zoom factors (up to 500x magnification).
- Rich Graphic Support. Supports all PDF features including JBIG2, JPEG2000, AES, transparency, smooth-shadings, Asian and embedded fonts, etc.
- Ready-to-Use Tools for Rapid Development - including support for advanced features such as text selection, full text search; links; bookmark navigation and manipulation; interactive forms; various annotation capabilities to enable PDF markup (text highlight, underline, strikeout, squiggly, line, rectangle, ellipse, arrow, sticky note, and free-hand tool mode, etc.).
- Highly Customizable Android Widgets. Includes widgets with full source-code access enable fine grained control to every aspect of user experience.
- Full Standards Compliance. Supports all versions of the PDF format, including ISO32000. PDF features such as advanced transparency, smooth-shadings, CJKV fonts, and large images that confuse or crash other solutions are handled without problems. Additionally, the library can process and repair many non-compliant or corrupt PDF documents.
- Supports all versions of Android v2.2 and higher (including Gingerbread, Honeycomb, etc.).
- A Complete PDF Solution for Android.Extensive API supports PDF viewing, page annotation, page and document manipulation, interactive form filling, import and export from various formats, PDF stamping, splitting and merging, text search and highlighting, content extraction, redaction, optimization, PDF/A support, etc. For details please see PDFNet Feature Chart.