PDFNet SDK is an industry-leading,
high-quality document solution powering
mobile, server, desktop, web, and cloud-based apps.
Using the PDFNet PDF library, developers can create powerful PDF solutions that can convert, generate, manipulate, optimize, print, view, and markup PDF documents without any third-party software dependencies.
PDFTron's PDFNet Mobile PDF SDK is a PDF software development toolkit for viewing, annotation, creation, and manipulation of PDF documents on Android, iOS, Windows 8/WinRT, Windows Mobile and other mobile platforms.
The Mobile PDF SDK enables developers to significantly reduce their time-to-market while delivering top-notch PDF processing with amazingly fast and optimized rendering in their mobile applications.
The SDK contains a set of application programming interfaces (APIs), sample code, comprehensive documentation, and source code (with source code license).
Key Features and Benefits:
- Proven, Robust High-Quality PDF Rendering. Offers optimized and accurate rendering of any PDF document at top speeds. The Mobile SDKs are built using the proven PDFNet PDF library, a solid and advanced PDF engine used by millions of users in all market sectors.
- Unrivaled Performance. High-performance, smooth viewing of complex PDF files documents in continuous modes or at high zoom factors (up to 500x magnification).
- Rich Graphic Support. Supports all PDF features including JBIG2, JPEG2000, AES, transparency, smooth-shadings, Asian and embedded fonts, etc.
- Ready-to-Use Tools for Rapid Development. Built-in tools include support for advanced features such as text selection, full text search; links; bookmark navigation and manipulation; interactive forms; various annotation capabilities to enable PDF markup (text highlight, underline, strikeout, squiggly, line, rectangle, ellipse, arrow, sticky note, and free-hand tool mode, etc.).
- Highly Customizable Widgets. Includes Widgets with full source-code access enable fine grained control to every aspect of user experience.
- Full Standards Compliance. Supports all versions of the PDF format, including ISO32000. PDF features such as advanced transparency, smooth-shadings, CJKV fonts, and large images that confuse or crash other solutions are handled without problems. Additionally, the library can process and repair many non-compliant or corrupt PDF documents.
- A Complete PDF Solution. Extensive API supports PDF viewing, page annotation, page and document manipulation, interactive form filling, import and export from various formats, PDF stamping, splitting and merging, text search and highlighting, content extraction, redaction, optimization, PDF/A support, etc. For details please see PDFNet Feature Chart.